Zohanscape

Welcome to Zohanscape, one of the best private servers always being updated and fixed. Welcome to our fourms please follow all rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zohanscape

Welcome to Zohanscape, one of the best private servers always being updated and fixed. Welcome to our fourms please follow all rules.

Zohanscape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape private server in progress!

Zohanscape is currently online.

2 posters

s t 0 l e n's suggestions

s t 0 l e n
    In-Game Novice
    In-Game Novice

s t 0 l e n's suggestions Empty s t 0 l e n's suggestions

Post  s t 0 l e n Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:07 am

mi last few suggestions i will say beifly, adding pk box is kind of anoying, it feels fake and not like ur reely pking, i wish to make good pking spots as in : mage bank, varrock, and edgville, other spots may be varrock drags teleport pking or other wildy teleport spot as in castle pking.

a last suggestion would be for the shops, i know u are still trying to add updates and stuff to shops, but to make sure i would hope u add a few things,
    a shop for just pking, as in armor, weapons, potions, and dragon bones =]. Surprised
    0 W N E D
    In-Game Novice
    In-Game Novice

s t 0 l e n's suggestions Empty Reply

Post  0 W N E D Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Yeah I think he should add those things. I talked to him bout the pots and stuff in chatbox. He's adding it to the starter package Razz

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:48 pm