Zohanscape

Welcome to Zohanscape, one of the best private servers always being updated and fixed. Welcome to our fourms please follow all rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zohanscape

Welcome to Zohanscape, one of the best private servers always being updated and fixed. Welcome to our fourms please follow all rules.

Zohanscape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape private server in progress!

Zohanscape is currently online.

4 posters

Having the private server on the site

i n0 my abc
    i n0 my abc
    In-Game Novice
    In-Game Novice

Having the private server on the site Empty Having the private server on the site

Post  i n0 my abc Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:34 am

Why dont you try put the zohanscape server on your site like runescape instead of all this downloading? maybe?
    monsterman
    monsterman
    Owner
    Owner

Having the private server on the site Empty Re: Having the private server on the site

Post  monsterman Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:11 pm

i n0 my abc wrote:Why dont you try put the zohanscape server on your site like runescape instead of all this downloading? maybe?

erm that would kinda be a shit ton of work btw i cant even get thwe p server back up Sad
    owner jemo
    owner jemo
    Admin
    Admin

Having the private server on the site Empty Re: Having the private server on the site

Post  owner jemo Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:20 pm

lol, the* not thwe
    0 W N E D
    In-Game Novice
    In-Game Novice

Having the private server on the site Empty Nah

Post  0 W N E D Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:47 pm

monsterman wrote:
    i n0 my abc wrote:Why dont you try put the zohanscape server on your site like runescape instead of all this downloading? maybe?

erm that would kinda be a shit ton of work btw i cant even get thwe p server back up Sad

Even paradise or 2speced didn't have that. And we're teh leet ones and we dont have it.. BAd idea
    monsterman
    monsterman
    Owner
    Owner

Post  monsterman Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:58 am

I will be adding webclient soon

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:32 pm